Are you finding that ….
- you have thoughts or worries constantly in your head which you can’t seem to escape
- you are constantly on edge and on the lookout for the next thing to go wrong
- you become easily annoyed, irritable or tearful
- making decisions about everyday choices is overwhelming
- your appetite or sleeping pattern has changed
- you feel you’ve got no-one to turn to for support when you need it
… then counselling could help you live the life you want to live.
We all have things we worry about in life. When these anxieties begin to fill your every thought it can feel like there is no space in your life to do the things you want to do. You can feel trapped and suffocated by your worries and don’t know which way to turn.
"I can help you get the most from your life"
Counselling can offer you a space to talk about your worries. You can begin to unpick these thoughts and how they are affecting you. You can say what you are really thinking and feeling, which you may not be able to do anywhere else in your life. Together we can figure out how to work with your worries AND live your life.