Are you finding that ...
- you have lost motivation to do the things you normally do
- sleep is difficult or you are having to drag yourself out of bed in the morning
- talking to people, or being with other people feels too much for you
- you have no interest in the things you usually enjoy
- you have no energy, feeling constantly tired
- you want to feel differently, but just don't know what to do
…. then counselling could help you live the life you want to live.
We all experience low mood from time to time – days when when we have lost our get up and go. However, when this happens day after day, it can be very draining. You can feel hopeless and despairing and that everything goes wrong in your life.
"I can help you live the life you want to live"
Counselling can offer you a space to talk about how your mood is affecting you. You can have your own time and space to talk about how you are really thinking and feeling, which you may feel you don't want to burden those around you with. Together we can work out how to find your energy and motivation again.