Life can be great.
Life can also be scary, overwhelming and lonely.
Perhaps some of these describe how you are currently feeling
- I am sad, depressed and can’t work out how to feel better
- I am anxious, stressed and don’t know how to stay in control
- I am afraid, feel misunderstood and have no one to turn to
- I am confused, lost and don’t know what to do
- I am alone, isolated and have no one to talk with
We ALL have times when we find life tough and would like a helping hand. If you’re feeling overwhelmed by life matters, you don’t have to struggle on alone.
I am Carol Fare, and I can help you work through your difficult life matters.
Every day I work with people just like you offering practical, straightforward counselling.
I can offer you somewhere to talk and someone to listen.
I offer face to face counselling for individuals from a private and discrete practice in Freckleton, within easy reach of Lytham St Annes, Blackpool and Preston. You can enjoy a break from the hustle and bustle of every day life, in a quiet and tranquil location. I also offer appointments from a convenient location in Lytham St Annes.