Life can be great.
Life can also be scary, overwhelming and lonely.
Do you feel
- sad, depressed and can’t work out how to feel better
- anxious, stressed and don’t know how to stay in control
- afraid, misunderstood and have no one to turn to
- confused, lost and don’t know what to do
- alone, isolated and have no one to talk with
We ALL have times when we find life tough and would like a helping hand. If you’re feeling overwhelmed by life matters, you don’t have to struggle on alone.
I am Carol Fare and I help people overwhelmed by daily life get their life back on track and get on with living
Every day I work with people just like you offering, practical, straightforward counselling.
I can offer you somewhere to talk and someone to listen so you can offload about whatever you are finding difficult. We can also work out practical steps you can put in place to get your life back in balance.
I offer face to face counselling for individuals from a private and discrete practice in Freckleton, within easy reach of Lytham St Annes, Blackpool and Preston. You can enjoy a break from the hustle and bustle of every day life, in a quiet and tranquil location.